Represent WAVAW in the community!
Educational Outreach Volunteers run tables/booths, plan creative fundraisers, blog, and help facilitate workshops.
WAVAW’s unique volunteer training
- is offered twice a year, starting in September and January
- runs for 11 weeks on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- includes extensive training in crisis support within a feminist and anti-oppression framework
- is free of charge in exchange for a commitment of one year volunteering
- is for self-identified women who are 19 years and older
Accepting applications for September 2013 until August.
For more information, call: 604-255-6228 ext 237 or e-mail.
Join us in the fight against violence in women’s lives.